
This is Freja Beha Erichsen, you might recognise her as Chanel's face for many of their latest campaigns. She's got an amazing body, i think she's truely beautiful because she's got this strange looks that changes from all the russian dolls we always see (although i love sascha pivovarova). Freja's lips are gorgeous, and if i was lesbian (and a model), i'd totally do her haha. I like androginity a lot, which is why i like her body; but she has these lovely feminine face features too. Fuck, she's sexy as hell and she's got really cool tattoos! No, i'm not jealous.
A reality check is always the best you can get, even if it kicks you hard and it hurts.
Polly Dolly, your blog totally helped me figure things out lately, as I was slipping into a "oh fuck this it's never going to happen, i'll remain fat forever so let's eat and fuck myself up" mood. I'm glad i could help you somehow, as you did for me without knowing it.
I think we should team up our efforts to encourage each other.
//

No comments:
Post a Comment