Saturday, February 20, 2010

Good night

Another bad week almost gone by... I barely weighed myself this week (which is a weird thing because i usually weigh myself 2 or 3 times a day)  so i dont know if i've gained or lost really... Also, sometimes i find it helping and more encouraging to not weigh myself on a daily basis (if i'm in a losing period, obviously). I think i'm stable, which is still better than gaining because my weight used to fluctuate a lot before and since january it's been ok, i havent gained back the 4 pounds i've lost. But on the other hand i havent made much efforts since, which is quite sad since i still have like 7 / 8 kilos (14/15 pounds) to lose and i'm not doing anything about it! i'm such a lazy ass. I need to push myself harder and do some sport or work outs. I'm flabby and i've got these horrible stretchmarks all over the sides of my hips, it looks awful and it really makes me sad to think that i'm only 21 and yet my body is already damaged, hurt, used... I started getting them when i progressively gained weight (when i was around 17/18 years old) and it got worse about a year and a half ago. It's so annoying that there's is nothing you can do about it ! grrrr

Anyways, tomorrow i'm having a somehow dinner/party at my place; i'll do my best to control my eating but once again there'll be loads of alcohol... It's my last "party" in my appartment, i'm moving out next friday :(
it's sad but it's for a good reason: i'm moving to BERLIN !  
yeeeeeeeey awesome new life ahead (hope so). On the downside, i'll be living at my mom's or dad's for a month and half; but it'll be okay. The only thing that is stressing me out is that it'll be harder to skip dinner and control the calories intake :/
I'll see when i get there.


En attendant, bonne nuit & take care darlings !


//

No comments:

Post a Comment