Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bleh.

I feel fat, disgusting, flabby as hell & ugly. had been away since sunday, visited family, ate like a pig since then. Today was good until i b/p'ed a bit after dinner. I wasnt supposed to, i'd had a healthy dinner (some cherry tomatoes, 2 rice crackers, a banana) until i saw those god damn Pepperidge farm cookies. These are so big, fat & crunchy, i just love to dip it in milk.  It's like cookie paste when you purge it, it doesnt hurt at all. I didnt throw up everything though, because i started feeling weird & really tired and i was afraid i might spit blood but how would i've known with the tomatoes?
 

I'm quite demotivated right now. i think i need a diet buddy or a competition. Who's up for that ?

//

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, tell me about it... ;(

    I know exactly how you feel. Half the time it's grossed out and let down with yourself you don't even want to try anymore. I'm feeling that way now actually, following my week-long bingefest. (It's disgusting and pathetic I know)

    Anyways, if you're interested we could draw up a diet plan of some sort. I'm in the mood for something drastic! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there!
    you need to activate comments & following on your blog darling, it would be easier to answer :)

    i agree, we should set up a diet plan, but would you mind if we start on sunday ? it's just that tomorrow i'm holding a dinner/party at my place and there's gonna be loads of alcohol (and food, i cant starve my friends) sooo that wouldnt be a diet day really...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya! I have finally gotten around to activating the followers gadget but there still seem to be glitches with the "post a comment" segment of my blog... ): Have to get that rectified asap.

    Anyways, hope you have fun at your dinner party! We can start plotting a mean diet plan after that. (;

    ReplyDelete