Friday, February 5, 2010

the fat kid diary // take # 1

Well, hello.
I'll tell my sorry ass story of the disorder that i am someday, but i'm too lazy to do so right now.
I'll just skip to the daily entry of the fat kid; obviously mainly consisting into what i impose to my ugly body; what i stuff my face with.
So today i ate like shit and binge-purged:

breakfast:
1 kiwi

lunch:
a falafel sandwich
100g of lebanese taboulet
a tall iced caffe latte (stupidly forgot to ask for non-fat milk; this never happenned to me!)
a cinnamon roll w/ icing from starbucks
a sunshine cake from starbucks too.

HOW GROSS IS THAT

dinner: (purged)
a big bowl of pennes with green peas, ratatouille & parmesan
200g of dark chocolate ice cream
1/2 small banana
almost a full bottle of whipped cream.

This is the last day of this mess. The goal of this diary is to keep me motivated, keep track of what i swallow & flush away, although i'll try my best not to binge-purge anymore because it is really a wrong habit. So now yes, you can come to the conclusion that I, like so many people, struggle with food issues and my body image.
I am not a calorie counting person, sometimes i do but it annoys me. I do have somehow my own method to count down what i eat daily. I will try to scan it (it's in a scrap book) soon, and explain then.
Lately I have stopped doing so, and that is why i completely messed up my diet. And I realised that the only way to succeed among other things, is to wright down everything you eat every day. That's what i'll do with this blog.

tomorrow is a fresh start for a new body (and a new life) .

willpower & efforts are the keys of it all


//

No comments:

Post a Comment