So i pAArtied hard saturday evening, drank a lot, ate a bit, didnt sleep much. I weighed myself when i woke up sunday and i was 51.4kg !!! quel est le fuck ?
Dont get me wrong, i was more than thrilled but then i binged like a pig all day and night to soak up the alcohol and watched my so called life, the oc, skins and queer as folk episodes until 6 AM. damn it, now i'm at work and obviously tired. I feel obese, i'm afraid to get on the scale...
i'm a bit hungry, so i'll eat lunch but i'll skip dinner. I have to massive clean my appartment anyway because it is disgusting since saturday night. and then maybe i'll go to the movies.
aaaah wish me luck for my weight :(
//
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment