... a really bad day.
As I told you, i went to Starbuck's on my lunch break to buy a venti frappuccino (caramel) and a cinnamon roll (i've been obsessed with cinnamon recently, dont know why). Rushed home (i only have an hour to eat), cooked some pastas & added lots of cream, parmesan, and even olive oil to lubricate (i know, gross) the whole process.
So i binged on it, the frappuccino was killing my teeth because it was so icy and i was drinking it fast. I hurt my head doing so (brain freeze), ate the freakin' pastas, poured even more cream&cheese; but didnt eat the cinnamon roll. Of course, i wasnt that full but I didnt have time to eat anything else, i had to shower because i hadnt this morning (i was late). So i thought i could throw up in the shower. Well i tried, again & again and almost nothing came up. I vomited only 500grams of it, instead of 1kg. My throat hurt like hell, the blood was rushing to my head, drumming in my temples.
I didnt even had the time to be mad, i had to run back to work. When i got there, my stomach was painful for half an hour, i felt disgusting and was horrified with what had happenned. I just hate it when nothing comes up. This is the last fucking time i binge without having time ahead of me. A friend came at my place tonight so we had dinner together. A vegetarian bagel. And the stupid cinnamon roll. At least it wont be there tomorrow.
I'm sorry, this is quite uninteresting for whoever reads this non sense blog, but i cant tell anyone else.
I guess i'm back to 53/53,5kg (117/118 pounds), i dont know... i dont want to know...
This was an awesome crap day. It seems things have been like this for far too long. And with a new year begginning, you'd wish for things to get better, but no. Everything turns to shit, if it wasnt already like it.
I hope tomorrow will be a greater day. At least i'm not working.
//
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment