Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello again


It's been a while
Amazingly enough I lost weight ( not that much but still) although I've barely been able to walk (even inside the house) for the past 4 weeks (since my knee surgery)...
But as usual I'm not pushing myself and triggering myself hard enough to lose more weight, faster.
I'm on my periods right now so I'm not weighing myself (otherwise I know it will just drive me crazy), but last time I did (sunday morning) I weighed in at 50.6kg ! I'm really happy because it has been SUCH A LONG FUCKING TIME since I was below 51kg !
What a relief; it means i'm still able to lose weight and control my intakes. In some way, the operation helped me I guess. After the anesthesia I had close to no appetite for 4/5 days, and so I managed to eat less at home when I returned. But lately I feel hunger is coming back and it's getting harder to resist... I don't want to gain back again, I HAVE to keep my UGW in mind and believe in myself, believe that I can reach it in time.


Anyways, it's late where I live but I'll come back later for updates!

x

Ps: even though I didn't post, I kept reading you guys everyday! We shall keep up the good work and succeed ladies - we're worth it


No comments:

Post a Comment