Well it gives me a total of 930 calories for the day. Not too bad, as long as it's below 1000 i can handle it. And i didnt eat chocolate! I'm so proud of myself hahaha usually I cant go on a day without anything chocolaty, so this is a big improvement as I've managed a few days without last week too.
Here's my recipe to this delicious (and harmless) soup:
- 1 cube of vegetable stock
- 50cl of filtered water
- a teaspoon of turmeric
- a cup of chinese cabbage cut into thin slices (or spinach leaves torn into medium size pieces)
- 4 mushrooms cut into thin slices.
- 1 tablespoon of red lentils
- 20g of udon noodles
- 1 egg
Let it gently boil for about 10 minutes, then add the noodles to cook for 7 minutes and finally the egg (either poached or beaten in the soup) for 3 more minutes.
You can add soy sauce and pepper for more taste.
TADAAAA! A complete and balanced meal for 240 calories and almost no fat :)
You can also use turmeric in rice or any type of cereal; it tastes nothing but adds a beautiful yellow color to your food. It is a very good intestinal disinfectant.
I wish I'll reach 50kg / 110 pounds friday morning. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I have to start losing under 50kg soon, otherwise i'll never reach 46kg by NYE. And that would be so disappointing...

No comments:
Post a Comment