Monday, November 22, 2010

Urge


Ive been taken by a sudden urge to lose weight. Now. Drop all this disgusting fat that clutters my body, my bones. My bones aren't prominents so I have to be super skinny if I want them to be at least a bit visible. It sucks.

So yeah, back to this "Thin Urge"; I'm in my bed and thinking that I might reach 50kg soon, which gives me a BMI of 17,3. I focus
on this number and I'm like "FUCK that's huge!".
It just hits me, not that I ever thought of stopping at 50kg, but I still look like a cow, my stomach is huge, and 17,3 isn't a pretty number. I have to obtain a BMI of 16 to be prettier and feel better. To finally be confident about my body. I want this back. I don't think I don't deserve it; but it's not going to happen in a day - I have to make more efforts.
If only I could workout and jog! Stupid knee; I cannot wait to sweat the fat out...

It's Christmas in a month now, and to prevent the usual disaster caused by holidays meals, LET'S LOSE A SHIT TON OF WEIGHT ladies

Hope you are fine

x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment