Hey sorry for the lack of news, i've been avoiding my own blog for self hatred purpose i suppose. I couldn't stand the fact that I've failed at losing weight, as usual. I lose 3 pounds, gain them back immediatly over 1 or 2 days of bingeing/social drinking-eating event. Yep, that pretty much sums up the last weeks.
I cannot manage to go under 52kg. Right now I weighed myself with my PJ's on, and it's a monstruous disaster. After a 3 days weekend of drinking, smoking, eating AND almost no sleep with friends in the country; i got home a few hours ago (around 11 pm) and jumped on the scale: 54,8kg. Alcohol. Food. Friends.
What am i supposed to do? Stop having fun with my friends (I'm not saying having fun=drinking) for the sake of my own (body) sanity?
Tape my fucking hands and mouth ?
Cut off flesh from my disgusting body?
I JUST CANT FUCKING STAND IT ANYMORE
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment