Thursday, November 11, 2010

...

Aaaaaand so today I binged on 3 different packs of biscuits. Ate the whole packs. At 3 different times. Lunch, afternoon, after dinner.

It is more than obvious that I am disgusting. Gross. Fat. A pig. A fatsoe.

I havent purged in more than a month now. And it didnt even occur to me today. I'd do it now, but I ate 3 hours ago and I dont want to start this cycle all over again... But I am so going to hate myself next time I jump on the scale.
I had a massive meltdown yesterday, cried myself to sleep and decided I would eat bad food today, so it's not like it hit me out of the blue, I knew I would do it. I could've bought only one, maybe two packs of biscuits, but no I decided 3 would be better. HAHAHA i am ridiculous.

FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment