Since I've had my iPhone (2 months) i'm in LOVE with this app!
I bought the complete version but it's useless, the free one is almost the same.
I've lost weight since I'm using it. I'm not keeping track of what I eat everyday, but when I do it has a great data base, you can register any food or recipe you want; it also features weight charts and nutrient charts (for the paid version); helps you set up a calorie/weight loss plan; etc...
I havent been paid to advert haha but it is truely great !
You can also sign in on their website mynetdiary.com (even more content than on the app), and access to the "groups". I was wondering if any of you was on it, or wanted to join me? it's more of a forum type of group and that way we can all keep track of our progress...
Anyway, it's been 2 weeks I've adopted a great routine to start my day:
Every morning, on an empty stomach, I drink a glass of warm water (helps cleanse the body and re kick hydratation - and it's easier and less agressive than with lemon juice) AND most importantly I drink 10cl of prune juice. It works wonders to help my bowel eliminate; but only if you drink it on an empty stomach as you wake up. No need to drink more, as it is very caloric (70 cals/10cl) - but it's worth it.
I've been trying to keep track of my calorie intakes again, using my net diary and a notebook. I need to eat less than 1000/day to lose around 1kg or 2lbs/week.
It really sucks that I cant do sports now, because most of the weight I'm losing is probably muscle mass. I'm keeping all the fat on me and it's disgusting. I will be a skinny fat person. EEEEW. I want a lean body, not a fat soft one.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment