Tuesday, July 27, 2010

No video yet... soon i hope?

This is going to be a huge disappointment (haha, kidding) but I think I am too fat to bother you with the possibility of seeing my ugly body under all its fat angles; so I've decided I'm gonna spare you the vision until I weigh 50kg.
I've finally started a "diary" for food logs, weigh ins, bla bla bla. It had been a while since I held one, but  in the end it's probably the most efficient.
I have to start weighing my food too.
I gained everything back, over 3 days of binging. I am super mad tonight but weirdly optimistic for the upcoming days, or may I even dare to says weeks !
It is such a weird feeling. I love feeling like this but since I always fail I have no faith in it anymore. But still, I'm going to say this time will be different. It is my one last shot.

For the first time I've even made a list of "trophees" for when I reach my goal weights. And I know I'm veeeeeeery far from it but I've reviewed my UGW and decided to lower it to 43kg (95 pounds); just in case...
Ok i'm being a bit ridiculous but whatever !

I hope you're doing better than me and losing!

x

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe i've been following you all this time and i've never even realised that we have the exact same stats. :D

    lots of love, ethereal :]

    ReplyDelete