I have to lose 6 pounds for my birthday, which is the 21st.
It shouldn't be that hard, I mean 6 pounds are only 3 tiny ridiculous kilos so why the fuck am I not making more efforts to achieve this first goal?
My best girl friend lost weight during her last 6 months in Chile, and anyone can tell by seeing pictures that she lost a great amount.
And everyone around me seems to do so, converting themselves to sport and firming up there bodies while I am remaining this sluggish greasy heap of nothingness.
what is wrong with me
what is wrong with me
what is wrong with me
what is wrong with me
what is wrong with me
what is wrong with me
what is wrong with me
what is wrong with me
AAAAAAA useless sunday, i hate you.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment