Thursday, July 15, 2010

Slowly losing...

Ok i'm barely making efforts but i've still manage to lose a little, so as long as i'm not gaining that's fine for me!
I'm 52,4kg (115,5 pounds), so i guess i'll be a little less tomorrow morning if I dont binge late this evening.
Yesterday I had an awful binge purging session on a huge pack of beetroots/carrots crisps, it was the worst thing I've ever had to purge. Everytime it came up while I tried to vomit it was horrible, like a thick dark paste that was choking me. So i couldnt manage to purge everything because it was too hurtful, and let's be a bit dramatical here; i dont want to die because of crisps.

Tonight I have to bake chocolate muffins for this weekend; my friends and I are all going to the country to celebrate birthdays and a revival of new year's eve's debauchery. Which means a lot of alcohol, and a lot of eating. I have to be super careful, I dont want to gain anymore. But as I said in my previous post, weekends are my weakness...

stay strong ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment