Friday, July 23, 2010

Birthday fat/gain

Hello dears

I turned 22 wednesday, and I've never been this fat for my birthday. I can tell on pictures that people will notice I gained a lot compared to last year or 2 years ago. As time goes by I get fatter, while everybody else  gets slimmer.

I want to stop eating. In the end I thought controlling calories and fasting didnt work but I guess the only solution that remains for me, in order to succed, is a hardcore diet.
I've eaten a huge pack of chocolate cereals today, I b/p-ed yesterday; I cant take this anymore. It's always affecting my mood and my day in a bad way and I want to be happy and quit being preoccupied with being fat.
From now on, this shit, this mess I've been living in is OVER. I'm begginning my 22nd year on a bad note but it's the last time (food & weight wise). I'm through with this. I'll be skinny as can be for christmas and my 23rd birthday. 21 was my fat year, let 22 be the begginning of my skinny life.


Also I've decided to post a video of my body every week, so i can keep track of my progress and you too. It will be even more motivating as I'd hate to expose myself gaining. First video sunday.


Goodbye younger fat me, hello future skinny and wiser me !

No comments:

Post a Comment