Ok well i've reached GW1 today, thanks to monday night (i only ate lunch and had a night out until 8AM without eating, only drinking); and for the first time ever I didnt binge on the hangover day. I just cant believe I manage to eat normally instead of pigging like I usually do. I must admit that for once I am quite proud of myself.
So 52kg (114,7 pounds) it is for today; maybe I'll reach 51kg by next monday and hit GW2 sooner than expected. I hope so, it would be great news.
I just really need to stay strong.
I'll keep you informed. Meanwhile I hope you're doing good and if not, not getting too much depressed about it.
x
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats on GW1!!! And good luck for GW2!
ReplyDeletexXxoOo
thank youuu :)
ReplyDeletei hope i wont fail. I really feel like it's my one last shot. I know it's going to be hard, but i dont know, for once i'm feeling it.
Good luck to you too !
xxx