Thursday, August 12, 2010

Same

I am still 52kg. I took some weight back this weekend and lost it again. I should've been 51kg today. It sucks. I'm not exercizing nor am I writing down what I eat on a daily basis. I've stopped since last saturday, but I should do it again.
The next two wekes are going to be tough: I have a friend staying over for a few days (and she loves to eat), then I'm visiting my grandma for a week. She's going to watch what I eat.
And then I'm staying at a friend's holiday house by the sea with other friends and we'll have to bathe into the pool everyday because it's gonna be really hot. Swimsuit panic coming.
Fuck. How am I going to manage the food supervisors, the weight-loss and the swim suit.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for the next 2 weeks! Maybe fill the kitchen with healthy stuff like veg and salads, so you can eat a lot in front of them without taking in too many cals? And the "I'm trying to be healthy/vegan/etc." could help, too.
    Swimsuit panic is the worst. :/ pinupgirlclothing.com has some really nice vintage-looking swimsuits, like from the 50's. They're very flattering and stylish!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete