I'm back to France btw.
And it's as bloody boring as it was when I left.
I was 54,4kg friday morning. I barely ate, went out until 5AM, weighed saturday when I woke up around 2pm; I was 53,4kg. Awesome.
Today before dinner I was 55,2kg. Never hit this weight before. I dont get how I gained 2kg over 2 days.
I'm officially welcomed into Obeseland now.
All of my friends lost weight lately, even my best friend who used to be (a bit) fat lost 6kg (12 pounds) over the past few months.
So it seems I'm becoming the fattest girl amongst my friends. Genius.
I made the decision not to go on holidays with them if I dont lose weight. I wouldnt even want my best girl friends to see me in a bathingsuit right now.
I'm now going to drown my sorrow into my fat cheeky face and come back when I've lost 3kg.
Goodbye.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey! Thank you for that lovely comment you left me! It sounds like you move or travel a shit load! where is your home base? and are you leaving paris after september?
ReplyDeletei'm planning on moving mid-september, but i hope i can go even earlier! I will be in Paris in mid-august to look for apartments and maybe we can meet then if you're gone in september!
I know we haven't really talked personally, but whats more personal than a blog, right? what i'm trying to say is, you seem like the kinda girl i could be friends with :)
lets be skinny when we meet up!
Hey Polly
ReplyDeleteMy homebase is in Paris, that's where I'm at right now and where I'll stay. I wish I'd travel a shit load, but unfortunately I have no money to do so, and that's also one of the reasons why Berlin didn't work out :(
Have you ever been to Paris? Despite the reputation of parisians it still remains a lovely city in the end, you'll see :)
We should definitely meet up in august or september! I hope I'll be skinny by then, my UGW is settled for August 25 now.