Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's been a while

I havent written anything down here!

Well, as I mentionned it on my last post, I moved to Berlin a month ago. I'm quite enjoying it but it's weird to live with 2 other girls in a new country. And as I dont speak german at all, it's not easy to meet people... But anyway that's not the point.
The point is, this country is eating all the time. Wherever you go, no matter what time it is, you are surrounded by food. Greasy, salty, sugary, cheap food. I barely eat out because I'm more than broke for the moment, but it seems this overwhelming food environment has a hold on me. I'm going crazy. I cannot stop eating. I've been obsessed with cookies, homemade delicious oatmeal cookies. And man, do I cook them good. And everyone loves them, so I keep baking some every week! A part of me wants people to fatten up on it, but on the other hand I'm the one who eats the most of it. What can I do except stop baking cookies and chocolate cakes? I need to find a job ASAP...!
Otherwise, I've been eating mainly healthy food that I cook myself too (which is a good thing), but I know I've gained weight. I can see it, feel it when I move/walk/lie down/sit/... I mean,
I'm
OBESE 
for god's sake. And the worst part is I dont even know what tremendous weight I carry since I left my scale back home (stupidest thing EVER). And i'm too poor to buy one right now.
I thought i would make more efforts here, that I would somehow manage to control my eatings and start jogging or something... Guess what? I'm still a lazy fatass. I'm a lonely lazy fatass and there's no one else to blame but me. That's ok though because I've got a tricky plan.
One of my roommates wants to lose weight, and I'm going to help her with that (and myself indeed), except I wont keep her away from all the bad foods (hehehee, I know that's evil I'm sorry and it wont make me lose weight but at least we'll both be on a diet so she'll help me too).
Plus, the other roommate is super skinny and has weird food tendancies, I've noticed. This means double competition.
Finally, I made a deal with my best guy friend that I'd lose 7kg (14 pounds) by July 21st (my birthday).

To conclude this non-sense (i'm writing in a rush, this is one of my roommate's computer and it's late), I feel very motivated and disgusted with my body.


The race to be weightless has officially begun. (for the billionth time but I DONT CARE)

Take care,

//

No comments:

Post a Comment